Storyline

While playing outside one day, nine-year-old Michele discovers Filippo, who is chained to the ground at the bottom of a hole. Michele witnesses town baddie Felice nearby and suspects something bad is happening. Michele is unsure whom he should tell about his discovery, eventually spilling the beans to his closest friend. Michele's parents learn of his discovery and warn him to forget what he saw

Who can you trust when everyone's a suspect?

Movie details I'm Not Scared

Release : 2003-08-30
Genre : Crime, Drama, Thriller, Foreign
Runtime : 108 minutes
Company : Cattleya, Medusa Film, Colorado Film Production, Alquimia Cinema, The Producers Films

Cast

Giuseppe CristianoasMichele
Mattia Di PierroasFillipo
Giorgio CarecciaasFelice
Fabio TettaasTeschio
Giulia MatturoasMaria
Stefano BiaseasSalvatore


Search Result :

Eighth Wonder -- I'm Not Scared Musik Video - MyVideo
Eighth Wonder -- I'm Not Scared Musik Video - Eighth Wonder I\'m Not Scared : Eighth Wonder I\'m Not Scared - eighth-wonder
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared - Video
Die Single I'm Not Scared von Eighth Wonder zu diesem Musikvideo erschien 1986 bei Sony Music - und hier auf Clipfish haben wir noch weitere Clips ...
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared - Dailymotion-Video
1988 Eighth Wonder... I'm Not Scared Geschichte der Band: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3891/music.html?20058 Songtext: Take these dogs away from ...
Eighth Wonder I'm Not Scared Listen and discover music ...
Watch the video & listen to Eighth Wonder I'm Not Scared for free. I'm Not Scared appears on the album 100 Hits of the 80's - Volume 2. Eighth Wonder were formed ...
I'm Not Scared von Eighth Wonder
Informationen zum Song I'm Not Scared von Eighth Wonder. Notierung in den Charts, Chartwochen, Musikvideos, Releases und mehr...
Eighth Wonder - I'm not Scared - YouTube
The ultimate tube of the 80's featuring the beautiful Patsy Kensit.
I'm Not Scared - Niccol Ammaniti - Google Books
The hottest summer of the twentieth century. A tiny community of five houses in the middle of rural Italy. When the adults are sheltering indoors, six children ...
Ladytron - I'm Not Scared - YouTube
'Black Cat' first single off new album 'Velocifero', but i like this one better, "I'M NOT SCARED" it's pretty good...
Pet Shop Boys I'm Not Scared Listen and discover music ...
Watch the video for Pet Shop Boys I'm Not Scared from the album Performance. Pet Shop Boys are a British synthpop/dance music duo, consisting of Neil Tennant and ...
I'm Not Scared (2003) - IMDb
Plot summary, trailer, cast and crew information, user reviews, and message board.

Categories: , , ,

Leave a Reply