Storyline

Refusing to give into police investigators' questions of suspicion, due to the seal of confession, a priest becomes the prime suspect in a murder.

Crushed lips dont talk.

Movie details I Confess

Release : 1953-03-22
Genre : Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Runtime : 95 minutes
Company : Warner Bros.

Cast

Montgomery CliftasFr. Michael William Logan
Anne BaxterasRuth Grandfort
Karl MaldenasInspector Larrue
Brian AherneasWilly Robertson
O.E. HasseasOtto Keller
Roger DannasPierre Grandfort
Dolly HaasasAlma Keller
Charles AndreasFr. Millars


Search Result :

I Confess (1953) - IMDb
Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. With Montgomery Clift, Anne Baxter, Karl Malden, Brian Aherne. Refusing to give into police investigators' questions of suspicion, due ...
I confess, I wrote the Arsenic DNA paper to expose flaws in ...
In 2011, after having read several really bad papers in the journal Science, I decided to explore just how slipshod their peer-review process is.
Former Fed Quantitative Easer Confesses, Apologizes: "I Can ...
"I can only say: I'm sorry, America. As a former Federal Reserve official, I was responsible for executing the centerpiece program of the Fed's first plunge into the ...
Confession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Confess (disambiguation). A confession is a statement made by a person or a group of people acknowledging some personal fact that the person ...
Confiteor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Confiteor (so named from its first word, or Incipit, in Latin), its name meaning "I confess" or "I acknowledge", is one of the prayers that can be said during the ...
TruuConfessions | Go ahead; Confess yourself we won't tell
True Confessions: Go ahead confess yourself: We won't tell. Join the online community, where you can share your secrets, read other people's confessions, and make ...
Clovis I er - Clovis Ier - Wikipdia
Clovis I er , en francique Chlodowig , [Note 1] (prononc probablement [xlod(o)wk] ou [xlod(o)w]), en latin Chlodovechus , n vers 466 et mort Paris le 27 ...
The Sacrament of Penance
You then name the sins you need to confess, indicating, in the case of mortal sins, how many times you've committed them.
Twin Shadow
New album confess available now buy here: iTunes Amazon 4AD. True Story. DIRTY CHARLES. Maybe it was too dark, maybe I was just holding onto a soggy, heavy log.
A CUP OF JO: 10 Guys Confess: What it feels like to kiss a girl
Have you ever made the first move and kissed a guy (or girl)? It's terrifying! Here, 10 brave guys reveal what goes through their minds when they're about ...

Categories: , , ,

Leave a Reply